Roberts Contracting, Inc.: Warranties & Financing
Our Financing Services
ZERO DOWN ZERO INTEREST FOR 18 MONTHS
We understand that home improvement can be a costly undertaking. At Roberts Contracting our financing programs for your home improvement projects take away the worries and the hassles. From short term to long term loans, we will find something to fit into just about everyone’s budget.
- ZERO Interest if Paid within 18 Months
- 36-48 Months Plan Available
- Long Term Plans Available (132 Months)
- Interest as low as 5.99%
- No Pre-Payment Penalty
Roberts Contracting offers many of the best warranties in the business. Our relationship with you is just beginning at the point of installation.
- We offer a lifetime glass breakage warranty on windows.
- Lifetime transferable warranty on all or most of our products and services that is also transferable to the next homeowner.
- Lifetime Warranty on GAF Products
- 10 year labor warranty.
Warranties are only as good as the company and the people who stand behind them. At Roberts Contracting, Inc., we have over 25 years of home improvement experience. When you improve your home with Roberts Contracting, you know we will be here for you for years to come.
If you hired large local contractors or start up businesses such as:
- Roof Masters
- F-C Roofing (now United)
- Country Siding
- Vinyl Tech
- Colonial (now 5 Star)
Your labor Warranty is now worthless. Hire a company you can trust!
GAF Roofing Warranty
* Check ltd. warranties for complete coverage and restrictions. Also note:
- The word “Lifetime” means as long as the original individual owner of a single family detached residence (or the second owner in certain circumstances) owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures (e.g., a church) not meeting above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable. See limited warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
- Installer certification is only for installations covered by GAF system warranties.
- Maximum wind coverage requires special installation. See limited warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.