Siding Services in Newburgh, NY
At Roberts Contracting, Inc. we can repair, replace or install a range of siding for your Hudson Valley home. From insulated vinyl siding to stucco fiber cement services, we can deliver quality results that will undoubtedly boost your curb appeal.
When you choose insulated vinyl siding, you’re making a worthwhile investment. The extra layer of insulation will help to protect your home from moisture and increase siding durability. With more protection from moisture you can reduce the chances of mold and mildew growth. Additionally, this extra insulation layer will make your home more airtight, increasing energy efficiency.
More Benefits of Insulated Crane Vinyl SIding
- Available in A True-milled cedar grain finish
- No Painting. No Scraping. True Maintenance Freedom!
- R-Value up to 2.5 depending on profile
- Smart Core insulation engineered to breath and keep moisture out
- 200% stronger bond with our TXL Lamination Technology
- 300% more impact resistant than fiber cement
- 45% noise reduction
- 17% better air filtration protection
- CraneSpan® wide panel coverage
- Available in 14 colors
- Life of the Home Limited Warranty
Vinyl Shakes & Scallops
Not only can we install your standard vinyl siding panels, but we also specialize in vinyl shakes and scallops. If you want the classic look of cedar shake siding without the high price tag and maintenance, vinyl shake siding is the answer! Call us to learn more about our vinyl shake siding services.
Fiber Cement Siding
At Roberts Contracting, Inc. we are also experienced in fiber cement siding installations. Fiber cement can last for years and is resistant to many hazards including wind, insects, rain and fire. Even though it’s ideal for hot, humid climates, fiber cement is a great option for any region. Although the upfront cost is higher than vinyl siding, its ROI may be worth it for you and your family.